Real Business Intelligence
Bob Mittel has teamed with Stathis Partners to produce the Industry Leadership Forums; a series of peer group meetings for executives of bank and credit union investment services programs who strive to be leaders in the industry.
We strive to create an environment where you and your colleagues gain valuable business intelligence via peer group knowledge exchange and aggregated research. The meetings are moderated with the intent to tap into valuable participant experiences which become the basis for dynamic discussions. Our hope is that this knowledge exchange provides ideas that increase the competitiveness and success of you and your organization.
We also strive to provide a valuable networking experience where participants and sponsors meet like-minded executives that become beneficial industry connections.
In short, our desire is to be an industry catalyst in order to help you with your business development goals, and our channel become more competitive in the broader industry.
A primary objective of the Industry Leadership Forums is to increase the competitiveness of our channel, and create an ongoing program for executives who strive to be leaders in our industry.
Join Your Peers at our Executive Leadership Forums.
We limit our meetings to about 30 participants in total with no more than five sponsors to increase the value gained by intimate roundtable discussions. We also provide ample social time to for professional networking.
2024 Executive Retreats
- February 4th through the 6th – A three-day, two-night experience titled “The Future of Wealth Management“. A limited attendance event by invitation only.
- May – Executive Retreat in Groton MA (Additional info posted soon)
- September – Executive Retreat in Groton MA (Additional info posted soon)
2023 Executive Retreats
- May 16th through the 18th – We hosted a three-day, two-night experience titled “The Journey from Investment Services to Wealth Management“. A limited attendance event by invitation only.
- September 18th through the 20th – A three-day, two-night experience titled “Serving as Many Client Needs as Possible“. A limited attendance event by invitation only.
2022 Executive Retreats
- We hosted a three-day, two-night “Differentiating the Client Experience” retreat from May 18th to May 20th. This was a limited attendance event by invitation only.
- We hosted another a three-day, two-night “Winning the Race to Gather Assets” retreat from September 28th through September 30th. This was a limited attendance event by invitation only.
2021 Executive Retreat
- We hosted a three-day, two-night Best-Practices Executive Retreat on October 13-15 2021 in New England during the fall foliage season. The retreat focused on industry best-practices knowledge exchange and recreational networking opportunities. It was a limited attendance event by invitation only.
Click here if you are a company interested in roundtables customized just for your organization.
Click here if you are interested in becoming a sponsoring partner.
Click here for our forum archive
Industry Leadership Forum attendance is by invitation only. If you don’t receive an invitation to the meeting you are interested in three months prior to the event, please contact us to request an invitation.
Thanks to our sponsors there is no cost for executives from banks and credit unions to participate in these forums. In addition, travel expenses will be reimbursed up to $600.