This episode is a discussion with some of our channel’s most successful program managers based on Bank Investment Consultant’s 2020 Top Program Manager rankings.
When assessing these rankings and looking only at the banks that use third-party broker dealers, five out of the top ten program managers from these banks were from Raymond James programs.
Separately, and as impressively, we noticed that if you filter for just broker dealers that serve the bank channel, Raymond James is #1 in the both the JD Power 2020 advisor satisfaction survey, and their 2020 client satisfaction survey.
Given these impressive accomplishments we are appreciative that the Raymond James team agree to work with us to produce a podcast featuring insights from five of their top program managers from the bank channel. This discussion dives into the elements that contribute to their success.
This episode features the following guests:
- Tim Killgoar, National Director, Financial Institutions Division at Raymond James
- Steve Kruchten, Division Director – Central Division at Raymond James
- Gary Collier, Private Wealth Manager at Pinnacle Asset Management
- Mike George, President-Brokerage at Fulton Financial Advisors
- Paul Haines, Managing Director, SVP at Middleburg Financial, Atlantic Union Bank
- Scott Jenner, President/CEO First Tech CU’s Addison Avenue Investment Services
- Michael Totorri, Program Mgr, First Hawaiian Bank
Raymond James Financial Institutions Division
Band: A Rusty Something (Nick Simpson)