What’s Driving Life Settlement Growth?
- 85% of term policies and 88% of universal life policies will expire, lapse, or be surrendered before a death benefit is paid – a significant loss for the policyholders.
- $200 billion worth of life insurance will be surrendered or lapsed annually through 2027.
- 55% of client’s don’t know they can sell their life insurance.
- The life settlement industry is growing on average 34% per year.
The demand for life settlements has seen a resurgence as seniors realize the benefits of reevaluating their life insurance strategy. Join us and a panel of subject matter experts as we examine current market trends in life settlements and how you can leverage this important financial tool.
Topics we will explore include:
- How the marketplace is evolving, including new capital sources driving flexibility and higher payouts for your clients.
- How firms are creating value for clients within the financial planning process while driving new sources of revenue.
- Why more policyowners are open to selling their existing life insurance
- How to identify life settlement opportunities in your client base and business growth plans.
Scott Stathis and Bob Mittel
- Alan Buerger, Neal Jacobs, Peter Hershon, and Patrick Cahill of Coventry
- Hugh Cameron of JBC Companies, and…
- David Henry of Financial Independence Group
Band: A Rusty Something (Nick Simpson)
Song: Someone New